Select a Product From Below:
|CD Secured Loans||Residential Lot/Land Loans||Construction Loans|
|Home Equity Lines of Credit||Auto, Boat and ATV Loans||Mortgage Loans|
One South Bank offers you the ability to purchase a residental lot or tract of land for your new home or other usage, based upon value and credit approval. Talk to one of our experienced lenders about our convenient terms today.
One South Bank offers the ability to build your dream home using interest only options for up to 12 months. We have the perfect solution to finance the construction of your new home.
CD secured loans allow you to borrow for any need while leveraging your One South Bank investments, allowing continued growth of your investment.
- Borrow against the balance of your One South Bank certificate of deposit.
- Earn interest on your deposit account while paying back your loan.
We offer these loans at a rate of 2% above the rate or yield we are paying on your investment, which means the cost to you is minimal. You may use your loan proceeds for any purpose. You benefit with a quick approval and loan closing. We promise personal service and offer flexible terms.
One South Bank can help you secure a loan for your next new or used car, boat or ATV loan. We promise personal service and offer flexible terms.
One South Bank has the perfect mortgage loan to fit your needs, whether you are in the market for a new home or want to refinance an existing mortgage.
Owning your own home is a privilege we all want to enjoy! It is also an important decision to choose the best mortgage program available to you. Let our Mortgage Specialist assist you with the purchase of what is often your largest asset - your home, which deserves careful consideration. Our staff is not motivated by commissions. In addition to in-house mortgage loans, we offer secondary market mortgage loans, including FHA, USDA, Conventional, and VA. Our goal is to provide our customers the mortgages they need and can afford. Come in and visit with us to discuss your options and experience the benefits of community banking. (NMLS #s 803104, 1045052 and 656599)
One South Bank offers Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) based on available equity to provide quick and convenient borrowing ability against your home. Come see us today for terms and rate options.
To prepare for your appointment with a mortgage lender, bring the following information with you:
- Copy of your contract/purchase agreement
- Your two most recent pay stubs with year-to-date earnings. If you have had more than one job this year, provide your final pay stub from your previous employer.
- The two most recent years’ W-2s
- Your two most recent bank statements, or if the cash to close your loans comes from another source, provide documentation.
- Your residence history for the last two years (we will need the name and address of the landlord/mortgage holder)
- Current homeowners’ insurance provider and payment amount (if applicable)
- Current property taxes (if applicable)
- Loan and/or credit card information, including name, address, and account number of creditor
- Gift letter from relative(s) if equity funds will be gifted
- Construction contract, plans, and specs (construction loans only)
- Signed relocation agreement if your employer is paying for your move
- Divorce decree/stipulation if alimony, child support, or property settlement is involved (Note: alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you choose not to have it considered for paying the loan)
- Letter of explanation for adverse credit or an employment gap
The contents of this page are subject to revision and change without notice and may be contingent upon situations beyond our institution’s control. The revisions and changes that may occur are necessary to provide our customers with the best products and services available, while remaining in compliance with Federal and State regulations.