Compare Savings & Money Market Accounts
OneSouth Bank offers deposit accounts designed to meet your specific financial needs. With each savings account, you will receive a variety of benefits with a wide range of features.
Explore Account Details
If you enjoy the convenience of a traditional savings, the Classic Savings is for you.
- $100 minimum deposit to open.
- $100 average daily balance must be maintained to earn the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- If your average daily balance falls below $100.00, your account will be subject to a $5.00 service charge for that statement cycle.
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly.
- A Debit Item Fee of $5.00 will be charged for each debit transaction in excess of three during a quarter.
- Transfers from a Savings Account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers are limited to three per quarter with no transfers by check, draft or similar order to third parties.
Save now for next Christmas! Our Christmas club Savings Account allows you to save throughout the year so your Christmas shopping will be worry free.
- $5 minimum deposit to open.
- Unlimited deposits.
- Interest rate is variable.
- No withdrawals are permitted except at the annual distribution date.
- $25 minimum balance must be maintained to earn the disclosed annual percentage yield.
Our Money Market account provides competitive interest rates and available with 24/7 access to OneSouth Bank via our Online Banking Center.
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open.
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly.
- Six transfers may be made from this account each statement cycle by preauthorized withdrawals, automatic transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions.
- Withdrawals made in person or by mail are unlimited.
- A $10 service fee will be imposed if your balance falls below $2,500 on any day in the month.
- A $1.00 Excess Transaction Charge will be charged for each debit transaction in excess of 6 (six) during a statement cycle, excluding withdrawals from the Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) that OneSouth Bank owns and operates.